We’re always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our team and help us continue to deliver the high level of service and understanding we’re known for within the industry.
As a member of the Viamaster team, you can look forward to working in an exciting and friendly environment where dedication is rewarded and self-improvement encouraged.
Here are our current vacancies:
Viamaster International Limited, part of the Viamaster Logistics Group, requires an experienced freight forwarding operator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to work confidently under pressure and have good decision making skills in a fast-paced, dynamic freight transport environment.
Position: Freight Operations Planner
Reporting to: Operational Management team & Directors
· Planning of groupage and full loads, and express deliveries, to and from European destinations
· Interaction with round-trip drivers
· Sourcing one-way international equipment and negotiating with hauliers
· Maintaining close contact with overseas partners and agents
· Allocating domestic collections / deliveries to in house domestic team and third party hauliers
· Handling customer queries and providing operational updates
· Managing KPIs for major clients
· Data entry and document generation
· Providing spot quotations
· Charging of files in preparation for invoicing
Skills and qualities required:
· Proven experience of European road freight operations
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Good level of administrative skill with an attention to detail
· Confident and effective communications skills (verbal and electronic)
· Customer focussed
· Commercially aware
Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5pm (occasionally outside this window, some Saturday morning working as and when required).
Salary £18,000-£25,000 per annum
For more information and to apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE